NewLizFitness

 Hello Fit Fam,



    It's me! Liz! I am here to showcase my business...NewLizFitness! I am diving into this venture head first with the hopes to bring fitness to anyone that needs it! I want to help you Find Your Fit! 

    I have revamped my website (www.newlizfitness.com). I am staying current in my research and obtaining new certifications so that my knowledge and expertise are top-notch. And I am creating resources to ensure if you put in the work then the results will come!

    I have always had a passion for exercise but I never thought this could ultimately become a career path! I have worked in many settings all focused on fitness, health, and wellness; but it wasn't until I was granted the chance to stay at home with my daughter that I realized I wanted to start my own personal training business for me. I love helping people get fit (keep in mind fit can mean a lot of different things to different people). I wanted the chance to do this for individuals who might not have a facility to go to, or knowledge to create their own workout programs or someone who might just need the motivation to stay on track with their fitness goals. Physical fitness isn't always easy, but it can and should be fun! 

    That is my mission to make fitness fun. I want it to fit within your lifestyle and your goals. You don't need a cookie-cutter, generic boring plan. You need something that will excite you and move you toward a better you!

    My method is to figure out what your personal goals are. Once we have an idea of what you want, then we can figure out where you currently are. After we know where you want to go, and where you are starting we can put together the BEST plan to get you to that finish line. I will factor in your current lifestyle, your job, your family, and any other responsibilities you have day to day. 

    Life doesn't just stop when you want to make a change, it keeps going, so we will work in conjunction with what is going on in your life. I don't want to change who you are, I just want to make you a better version of yourself. The good news is that you have the willpower to make the necessary changes. You also have the ability to make the changes you need. And lastly, you have the strength to reach your goals, you just need a nudge in the right direction!

    So let me help you Find Your Fit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Motherhood, & Life

Hydration is Key

A Year Ago...