Work, Motherhood, & Life

 Hello Fit Fam,


      Well, it has been a minute! And I mean a hot minute. I started trying to build up online content last year while I was a stay-at-home mom and thought that I was going to be able to build up my blog, my online training clientele, and my overall online presence. Boy was I wrong! I found a full-time job, stopped pursuing my personal training dream, and let "excuses" of my new job and day-to-day life distract me! Well, I am turning a new leaf and getting back to why I started this blog. Honestly, I started it mostly for me. For me to be able to write out my thoughts as a fitness professional who is living this thing we call life. Trying to set healthy goals and behaviors for myself, my friends, my family, my clients, and especially my daughter. The world is often filled with junk or people who are out there trying to sell you crap. Although I now work in a sales role I don't want to just sell something to a client or customer, I want to give you something that will improve and better your life. So whether it be fitness equipment or fitness programming, I hope that all my customers and clients can find their Fit within Fitness. I hope that you can build lifestyle changes that truly make an impact on your health and well-being. I hope that I can offer accountability for you to find the best version of yourself when working towards your fitness goals.

    I think one of the hardest parts of this whole journey has been doing it while being a parent. To any parents out there, I am sure you understand the burden and stress that comes with balancing career goals and being present with your children. I am sitting here watching my daughter play as I write this blog post. Seeing her silly games, simple laugh and pure joy reminds me that all my labors are worth it in the long run. I know that she is the reason I do what I do. It also makes the time I spend with her even more precious. As women, we often get told we are too emotional and although I don't disagree, I also feel as though my emotions are what drives me in my day-to-day life! 

    I am passionate about exercise, fitness, training, health, wellness, family, friends, connection with others and so much more. I am hoping to build a pattern of behaviors that mirrors my goals. I want to find the best fit for work, family, and my passions in my life. 

    So I hope that you will rejoin me as I try to start up my blog again. Provide information, thought, and maybe a good joke or two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hydration is Key

A Year Ago...