2024 Words

 Confidence and Persistence



Do you ever find yourself doubting your abilities and thinking you are not good enough, well I most certainly do. I know that we all struggle with some internal self-confidence issues. Whether you can admit it or not, self-doubt is just human nature. I personally know that I am capable of many things but often doubt myself to the point of not believing I can do them. 

I have talked myself out of things that I know I am capable of but instead let that little voice in the back of my head so "No, you can't." I don't want to doubt myself but sometimes that voice is strong and loud and it is hard not to listen. 

So this year I am focusing on two words to guide me: Confidence and Persistence. I did this last year and gave myself two words to focus on (Embrace and Patience) which related to where I was in my life and how I wanted to live my life. I felt like picking two words allowed me to have a meaning behind everything I was doing. Which is why I am doing it again for 2024!

Confidence is something I am working on. I want to be more confident in my goals, my abilities, my knowledge, my life! I will be working to do the research behind why or what I am doing so that as I move forward in situations I will not have room for doubts. That voice in the back of my head seems to always come forward and create self-doubt. I accept that failure is a part of life and I will not let that voice scare me out of my accomplishments. 

Persistence goes hand in hand with confidence. I have decided to commit to my goals and what I want to accomplish this year. I will set goals for myself and not back down from achieving them! Persistence to me means always moving forward and giving it my all no matter what happens. I am ready to do what it takes to make my goals a reality and find success. 

These two words mean I will be true, honest, and committed. I am ready for what 2024 has to bring. I want to see my potential and not back down when life gets a little...or a lot hard! I am ready for it all!

Happy 2024! Bring on the progress, growth, and happiness!


Keep Calm and Exercise On

~ Liz ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Motherhood, & Life

Hydration is Key

A Year Ago...